Tuesday, November 6, 2012

God Made You Special and He Loves You Very Much!

I love our Church event Trunk or Treat! Its so much fun to be able to get to dress up and no one looks at you funny... well most years. This year we did a Veggie Tales theme. Since my two year old loves Veggie Tales I have become quite fond of it myself. I love the jokes about not having arms or legs! Seriously cracks me up every time!

My dear sweet Husband was Larry and very OK with it! I love and appreciate that he is always willing to dress up! I dressed up as Bob... and didn't really want to but you cant do the Veggie Tales trunk with out Bob! But I just didn't want to be asked if i was expecting.... because I'm not! But it was fun non the less! Jaidyn was dressed up as a new character  Could not pass up the chance to use that beautiful red hair of hers. She was the Sweet Pea Beauty. (Sweet Petunia Rhubarb) Leala was Laura Carrot. We just had to use those big eyes of hers and putt a wig/hood on top. I tried my hardest but did not win any awards this year. Oh well... there is always next year! ;)




1 comment:

  1. Your little headband and Leala's hair were just inspired. So cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete