Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My little ballerina


I am so proud of Jaidyn! She  got out on stage and did her best. I hope to continue some kind of dance and or tumbling next year. We will see what Jaidyn wants. How cute she was out on stage I love to watch the video over and over again! She really has improved the past few months. At first she was so shy on the observation days. I was almost dreading paying for dance and to have her not even want to get out on stage for the recital. But I have to say we were very pleased! Love you little miss Jaidyn! You totally ROCK! 


Me and my little princess! 


Complete Cuteness! 



Picture with some friends


Showing off her cute smile with her first tooth missing! 


This is back stage and fresshing up our lip stick


Proud Parents



Jaidyn and her best friend... her Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment