Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My girls!


They are just growing everyday! I'm so blessed to spend my days with them. So glad i can stay home with them and teach and experience them everyday. We have great wonderful days and some um not so much. But the good out weighs the bad. Jaidyn, I'm starting to freak out looking at her. She isn't a baby, or a toddler, and wont be a preschooler much longer either. Pretty soon we will be working in math, loosing teeth, and learning to ride a bike and I'm just not ready for that. Life is always changing! Leala is not my baby anymore! I watch her eat her breakfast w a spoon (and does a pretty good job too!) She is starting to talk more and more, today she repeated the word no for the first time!  This past year went by so fast! But we are not quite ready for another one yet. Just enjoying the giggles and squeals for now. 

1 comment:

  1. they do grow up SOOOOOO fast. I can't believe i have three in elementary already. It seems like we were starting Kindergarten w/ Coop just yesterday. Take it in!

    ReplyDelete