Friday, December 23, 2011


I am HORRIBLE when it comes to cleaning house, being organized and so on. And yes i call myself a house wife. I try really I do to be better organized. But kids and life gets in my way. So when a dear friend of mine told me about this site  http://www.justmommies.com/articles/home-organization-plan.php I had to check it out. And this has helped me to better at the whole "housewife" thing. So yes I try, and I do mean TRY to stick with this.  Mondays are a day I slide on things b/c its my husband's day off and so I try to just spend time w the family.

Daily Habits
Morning Tasks:
1. Make your bed.
2. Wipe down bathroom.
3. Set out something for dinner.
Midday Tasks:
1. Make sure your weekly or monthly tasks are done.
2. Afternoon tidy
Evening Tasks:
1. Kids bath, brush, and bed.
2. Make sure your kitchen is cleaned.

Monday:
Monday's tasks are washing laundry and changing your bed linen and bathroom towels. When you do laundry make sure to wipe down the washer and dryer when you are finished with the day's washing.

Tuesday:
Tuesday's tasks are vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning your bathroom. You only need to vacuum the main living areas. Dust your shelves, horizontal surfaces, picture frames, and any other areas that need dusting. You also need to do a thorough cleaning of your bathroom today.

Wednesday:
Wednesday's tasks are laundry, cleaning windows, and wiping down door knobs and light switches. Take out your glass cleaner and get the windows and mirrors cleaned in your main living areas. Take some time to wipe down light switches, door knobs, telephone, computer monitor, television, and doors including the molding and trim


Thursday:
Thursday's tasks are vacuuming and menu planning. Vacuum or sweep the floors in your main living area. Spend today planning out your menu for the following week

Friday:
Friday's tasks are laundry and mopping. Take care of any laundry. Don't forget to wipe off the washer and dryer when you're done. Fridays are also mopping day. Take care of any mopping that needs to be done

No comments:

Post a Comment